Saturday 29 September 2012

Isn't it ironic?

Disclaimer: THE FOLLOWING POST IS JUST A PAMPHLET (... or not)

After seeing this link from "The Telegraph" I said to myself "Hey dude, it's so easy to get famous! Just be an lazy ass and let the technology work for you!". Said and done! I gathered the stuff that I used for some University projects (not very high tech or fancy or expensive - after all I am just a poor student, without iPhone and Apple shit) and I started my path to glory and newspaper stories about me and my awesomeness and my awesome work.

Here is my "high tech" device:

Now I am impressed ... (what you can do if you have money) ... NOT!!! 

After I started my trip deep inside the forest I had a revelation: I can't get famous with just a 10 EUR remote controlled car; I don't have a wife; my wife does not help the poor africans in Zambia; I don't have lions in my back yard ... I can't drop my camera near a river to get all those amazing animals in front of my camera ... so I can't be famous, I have to help the poor africans first and then all the newspapers will talk about.

Anyway I could make pictures the same way that guy made, effortless! Actually the only thing I had to do was to download the pictures and clean the card ... phew, now I am a real photographer, please write about me!!!

Some sample images:
Two curious beings are approaching this high tech device

Using a remote control he (meaning me) is able to get closer to animals

Beautiful landscape

It is very dangerous to get close to this iron horses

Guarding the grounds, a ferocious German Shepherd can be approached only with armored robots

Experiment is over ... we can't get famous

At the end of this trip my sad conclusion was that whatever you do, in this western civilization, in order to make it to the top or get some attention you must: save the whales; get vegetarian; fight the hunger; join anonymous movement; help poor africans; help more poor africans; donate to UNICEF to help poor africans; donate to Save the children to help poor africans; donate to another 1000 NGOs  to help poor africans .... hate the government; blame them for your stupidity and save more poor people; own an iPad or any iProduct; having the most expensive product from a range gives you the "he is a true professional" status;  and please don't forget to save the stray dogs from Romania, pay money to keep them on the streets!!!

Thank you "first world" press for this bullshit!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ma faci sa rad,bro',cand citesc avioanele din memeacul tau ..:))))
eu cred ca ai talent... you are smart!
KEEP GOING !!!!!!!!!!! (tex)